Monday 11 June 2012

A Round of Applause, Please…

To date, I’ve heard nothing but good things about Entangled Publishing, which is always encouraging for a writer on the look out for a break. Not least because let’s face it, there seems to be little beyond a whole world of woe out there, written about traditional publishing, e-publishing and the changing relationships between author/agent/publishing house. Scary stuff and the industry does not come with a road map, at least not one that makes any sense to me.

Hence, imagine my excitement when I read that Entangled planned to launch their ‘Dead Sexy’ line showcasing romantic suspense/thrillers/action adventures of quality, (my preferred romantic genre).  Not only does this present as a great opportunity for writers but as an avid reader of the genre, I’m delighted that there will be another source of great titles in the market place.

Love a win-win, never fails to put a smile on my face!

Check out the opportunity on: http:www.entangledpublishing.com/category/category/

No comments:

Post a Comment